JB Engineering Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) Rebars (8mm,10mm,12mm,16mm,20mm,25mm,28mm,32mm, 36mm) tensile strength and twice stronger and Four times lighter than TMT bars. These offers several advantages like corrosion resistance, stronger, lighter, cheaper are the important advantages of GFRP Rebars for Construction.
JB Engineering Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) Rebars offers several Advantages for Construction which can contribute to cost savings, improved sustainability, and enhanced construction efficiency and can be narrated as under:
1. Structural Integrity & Load-Bearing Capacity: GFRP Rebars provides the Strength which is necessary to support various loads, including dead loads, live loads, and environmental loads.
2. Durability: GFRP REBARS being a Strong materials and well-constructed structures are more durable and can withstand weather, aging, and wear and tear. GFRP Rebar is a corrosion-resistant material and increases the lifespan of construction.
3. Lower Transportation Cost: GFRP Rebars Being a Lighter material, is easier to transport and cost-effective.
4. Faster Construction: GFRP Rebars Being a Lightweight material, are easy to install and carry from one location to another. This can result in a faster construction process and reduce labour costs.
5. Design Flexibility: GFRP Rebars being a Lightweight material offers flexible design, allowing architects and builders to explore innovative and unconventional design options.
6. Non-metallic Composition: GFRP Rebar comprises Glass Fiber embedded with polymer resin. It lacks metal components and does not rust when exposed to moisture, oxygen, chemicals. These are resistant to a wide range of chemicals, including acids and alkalis, often present in corrosive environments.
7. Moisture resistance: GFRP rebar does not absorb water or moisture, a critical factor in preventing Corrosion. GFRP Rebar is highly resistant to saltwater, making it an ideal choice for marine and coastal construction projects.
8. Durability in Aggressive Environments: GFRP rebar excels in aggressive environments, such as wastewater treatment facilities, chemical plants, and structures exposed to de-icing salts or corrosive gasses. It maintains its structural integrity and does not corrode under these conditions.
9. Cost-effective: GFRP Rebar is a cost-effective material. It is a more robust, lighter, cheaper, Corrosion resistant, non- conductive material. It increases the life span of construction. It decreases the maintenance and replacement of construction. It is a cost-effective material. It is an ideal choice for construction.